Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sassy Pink Shoppe x A-fash :D

We had the opportunity again to work with an online shop owned and managed by our fellow A-fash member ate Juvy! She is behind the Sassy Pink Shoppe which offers the trendiest fashion accessories and clothes! Having the chance to model her apparel is such a delight because I get to learn more about the current trends!


I'd like to share my first set! We had to pick out outfits for the shoot and I immediately went for this pink dress! I just had to go girly again lol. I decided to mix it up and make it edgy and girly at the same time!

The necklace is quite intricate and unique! I was surprised that Ate juvy made it herself! The black and orange detail gave the whole ensemble that edgy twist and the gold finish makes it that more sophisticated!
The Rose Flower Arm Candies are also from Sassy Pink which works well with the outfit. 
Twiggy Bottle Cap Ring from Cutie Patooties

Boots bought from SM Department Store :)
The shoot was made possible because A-fash sister Jamie had a project for their Print Advertising and below are pictures for their magazine featuring some of the A-fash members and Sassy Pink!



Credits to :
Photographer : Jamie Lou Borile
Clothes : Sassy Pink Shoppe iDesign by juvybee
Magazine Designer : Ging Agcaoili Palo
Contents : Jamie Lou Borile, Diana Lopez, Ching Ramos, Padz Huerte, Angela Peconcillo, and Camille Panotes 

Thank You! :)

Watch out for my other sets I have 3 more to go! :D Feel free to comment below and Google Friend Connect me :)
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment