Friday, April 12, 2013

Summer time!


It's been a while since my last post haha! My first summer post for this year and I don't know if I'll get the chance to blog about it again haha.! I am currently busy playing tennis, working on some accessory designs and helping in our "barbecuehan".
These pictures were taken during Easter Sunday when the family decided to have some summer fun. We went to Hydro Hot Spring Resort where they have hot and cold pools you can relax and unwind! 
I actually had shorts but decided not to wear them haha I wanted to go swimming after! 
The top was a gift from my Aunt. Bracelets I made and are available at my shop Cutie Patooties 
Available colors: Pink, Blue,White and Green

 What's underneath the tank top? My new Aztec swim suit (Coco Cabana)! I usually go for plain designs but when I saw this on the rack I immediately fell in love with it!  


Have a wonderful summer Everyone! Hopefully I could blog more soon haha :) Feel free to comment below and Add me on Google Friend Connect located at my sidebar! ^_^

Photography by (c) Lara Reazon <3 Thank you! ^_^

4 comments: