Monday, March 4, 2013

Sweet Pastels

From Edgy to Sweet! We had pastels for this theme which I totally love since my comfort zone is being girly. I like being sweet and dainty at the same time because it brings the innocence in me lol. Well I associate pastel colors with being simple but still noticeable that's just me I am simply Pam ^_^

I remember how my Mom would dress me with floral outfits like the one below! Such a cutie right? teehee! Thank you to my cousin Ate Mitz for finding and scanning this photo :) Spot the similarities 
Top from Diversify | Floral bottoms from The Vaintage Shoppe
Thank you to Frances Joyce Vasquez for taking these photos! ^_^ 
I made this necklace just for this shoot being inspired and all. It's available for made to order at my Online shop Cutie Patooties. We personalize and customize accessories perfect for any theme, event or occasion! The Ring is also from my shop. Bracelet was a gift by Ate Mitzi Thank you!
Shoes are from SM Department Store <3 
With my A-fash sisters! We all look so adorable in pastels! Its nice to see different styles come together in a unifying theme. It brings out our creativity at its best!  

 Thank you for stopping by! Hope you guys consistently visit! Add me up via Google Friend Connect just click the button located in my side bar! Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment