Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Earth Bound

Being simple is my way before to not really get noticed. I didn't want people looking at me and just stare because of what I wore or what I looked like. I realized that through thinking that way it was actually inhibiting me of expressing who I truly am so I just embraced being passionate about fashion in my own style and try not to get caught up with people judging me. 

This brings me now to our theme Earth tones. A palette of browns, nudes and whites. These are subtle colors one may think of as ordinary. It was a challenge to stand out and still get noticed and I ended up having this classy sophisticated outfit. We'll that's what I see when looking at the photos lol!

Details: Animal Print Cardigan Thrifted | Beaded Top Gift | Shell Bracelet Gift |

The Aztec Necklace from Personalized Accessories really compliments my outfit! They have unique accessories perfect for any style!
Thank you to my hubby's Aunt for giving me this bag :) It has faux snake skin metallic detail which I love. It matches well with my animal print cardigan! Being wild and yet subtle at the same time! 
Thank you to Jamie for taking these awesome photos :) 
Hope for different styles every week in accordance to weekly themed photo shoots by A-fash! 
If you like my outfit please do hype it below. Thank you for stopping by! I hope you could visit again soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment