Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wild Edge

Finally a new outfit post here at blogspot! I missed some photo shoots with A-fash because I was too busy with school work. I was eager to join them when my schedule cleared up. This week's theme was about Animal faces which is quite a trend today. 


I opted to bring the edge back. I was reluctant to join this themed photo shoot because I don't have any animal face tops and I don't plan to buy anything new since well I'm broke and they can be a bit pricey in the market haha!  


My persistence paid off when I rummaged into different thrift shops here in Naga! I got the top for only 40 pesos what a bargain right? It's actually big for me so I decided to cut the neckline and the arm holes. I don't know if you could see the detail of the owl since I had to tuck the top in to hide how big it was.


Triangle Necklace from Personalized Accessories. I love how it gives that instant edge to the outfit. It's quite a statement piece you'll probably notice it even from a far.

|Studded Cuff Gift | Peace Ring Made to order at Cutie Patooties! The ring gives a bit of color to the outfit. 
Tommy Hilfiger bag a gift from my Aunt! Thank you! The skirt below is also thrifted. I like going to thrift shops I find more unique items there. 
Boots bought from SM Department Store. I know its hot outside but I had to pull off this look with these awesome pair. 
This is also the first time I had my hair pulled back into a pony tail in a shoot haha. It was definitely weird but I do like it now given the edgy style. I felt so sleek and put together. Like A-fash's page now to get updated with our individual blog posts. 


Thank you to Jamie Lou Borile for taking the photos! :) 
Till the next post everyone! thanks for dropping by! Feel free to comment below and Google Friend Connect me! Hype me on lookbook below pretty please ^^


2 comments:

  1. I miss shopping in Naga ukay-ukays! Might do that when I go back this summer! I love your skirt! :D

    xx Daphne of http://daphnebenosa.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ate Daf! ^_^ Dami tlga mahahanap sa ukay2 hehe ^^

      Delete