Saturday, September 7, 2013

What to wear - Bicol Fashion Week Wave 2

Stuck in a rut? Don't know what to wear to a fashion event?
Here's an outfit I put up for our theme : What to wear for the Bicol Fashion Week Wave 2

Well if you ask me the key is to just wear your best casual outfit. You don't want to out stage the models on the runway, you want to keep it simple but still noticeable. 


A statement top will surely spice up your style. I felt serving a little bit of Indie and edgy.
I like to be simple but still extraordinary if that makes sense lol. I always make sure that I have at least one piece on that stands out even from afar.


Wearing my favorite triangle necklace from Personalized Accessories. I also have my new favorite leggings on! Black and white structured prints are a must have!


I added a touch of blue to break the monochrome seriousness of the outfit. Blue and Black bead Arm Candies from Mel's Collection. | DIY Skull Arm Candy | Studded Cuff Gift | Bag borrowed from Mom's Closet :)


When going to a fashion event make sure you have nice shoes on! :) Store them flats for awhile. Make high heels your bestfriend. It adds sophistication to an outfit. 


Want more Bicol Fashion week outfit posts visit Danica's, Remo's and Jamie's Blog! Please also Like the Bicol Fashion Week Facebook Page to get updated on their latest activities.


The most important thing  is to be you. Wear something that expresses your personality or base it on your current mood. Whatever style it may be wear it with confidence and you'll never get wrong. 

Fashion is subjective it does not have to be based on brands as long as you are comfortable in what you dress in and you exude your uniqueness then that's all that matters. 

Thanks for visiting! Watch out for more outfit posts :)
Thank you to (c) Jamie Lou Borile for the lovely photos 




No comments:

Post a Comment