Monday, March 17, 2014

MEOW

I want to be brave. I want to make a difference in my life but I've noticed that I'm currently stuck with my old routines and I became too comfortable.
I have to make things happen. I want to experience new things in order to discover more about myself and of others.


This outfit which I wore to our University's dress up day made me feel sexy and confident. I usually go for girly outfits not like this one but I had to try it out. It's not actually something I consider as corporate but hell yeah got to work with  what I've got and the important thing is I stand out lol ;) 


I am reminded of the possibilities of the future. I am about to end my journey in school hopefully by October and I am ambivalent of what will happen to me by then. I feel excited at the same time scared of what will happen but I know I should cherish the present first before worrying about the future.


I wore my favorite Triangle Necklace from Personalized Accessories. The necklace adds that added strength to the whole outfit. 


diy arm candies :) Available at my Online shop Cutie Patooties <3
Watch out for my upcoming Summer giveaway! Like my shop to get upddated.


Peplum Top Red Head SM department store | Faux Leather Leggings had it made ;) | Lip Ring diy : haven't perfected it yet


Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. 
The important thing is not to stop questioning
-Albert Einstein


with my A-fash family! Like our page now to get updated with our latest blog posts!!
Thank you to (c) Julio Bricia for taking these awesome photos!
I do have an upcoming giveaway soon! So please do visit ever so often ;)

Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment